- Graduated from the University of London with LLB (Hons) in 1996;
- Called to the Bar of England & Wales and Admitted as a Barrister – at – Law of Middle Temple in 1997;
- Passed the Board of Legal Education (Singapore) Practical Law Course and Admitted to the Bar of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 1998
- Chambered with Mr Aloysius Leng Siew Wei of M/s Abraham Low LLC prior to being admitted to the Bar of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 1998;
- Practised as a general litigation and intellectual property lawyer with M/s M/s Abraham Low LLC from 25 July 1998 to 31 September 1999;
- Practised as a general litigation and intellectual property lawyer with M/s Chee & Teo from 1 October 1999 to 31 February 2001;
- Practised as a general litigation and intellectual property lawyer with M/s William Poh & Partners from 1 March 2001 to 31 March 2001;
- Commenced partnership under the name and style of William Poh & Louis Lim on 1 April 2001.
- The firm of William Poh & Louis Lim merged with Archilex Law Corporation on 1 April 2005 and became a Director.
- On 1 November 2006 both Mr William Poh & Mr Louis Lim left Archilex Law Corporation and resume partnership in the re-established firm of William Poh & Louis Lim.
MAIN AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- General civil, criminal, family & estate litigation.
- Trade mark, copyright and common law intellectual property law matters.
- Property and conveyancing.
- General corporate law.